MID LIFE LOVE: AT LAST
Star Rating: 4 stars
Heat Rating: HOT!
Mid Life Love: At Last gave me the Jonathan that I have been missing since I finished Mid Life Love! Man, he is a great book boyfriend; sexy, dominant and always gets his way. I love that he sticks to his promises and never sways in his love for Claire.
Whitney G. can write one hell of a sexy story! Mid Life Love: At Last really took the heat up a notch and left my cheeks pink throughout the book. What is great about this series is that you get an emotional love story but you also get a slap of reality in the mix of your happily ever-after fairytale. Nothing is ever perfect and life somehow always tries to trip you up. Whitney G., does a great job giving the reader a taste of what Claire and Jonathan are like after they have been together a year, I love getting to re-visit with characters and this didn't disappoint.
Jonathan and Claire are preparing for their wedding and with that comes all kinds of drama. I loved Jonathan, he stayed exactly like I wanted him to stay. Claire, I wanted to slap around a bit. The drama in this book was a bit over the top in places and Claire seemed to really change from book one. However, in Claire's defense, she wanted everything to be perfect so their marriage could start on the right foot (I just wish she would have eased up on the gimme gimme gimme aspect of the "perfect wedding").
Mid Life Love: At Last gave me the ending that I wanted to see in this series. I am left completely happy and will admit to tearing up in points. Even through all the crazy ups and downs I hung on with a smile on my face. Whitney G. never disappoints and if you are looking for a sexy story with a lot of heart this series is perfect for you!
Go 1-click Mid Life Love: At Last and get swept off your feet by Jonathan!
Mid Life Love At Last:
Meet the Author:
1. What kind of snack/drink is a MUST for you when writing? Sour Punch Straws...OMG :-)
2. What made you start writing? I've always been a writer; I started keeping journals when I was five and every English teacher I've ever taken pushed me to work really hard.
3. What is your biggest inspiration source (where do you get your ideas) I always get them from a single scene in a movie. (Mid Life Love was inspired by a scene in Unfaithful)
4. Describe your perfect writing space? and where do you actually write? My perfect writing space is a beachfront property with glass windows that are feet away from the waves...Unfortunately, I live in Memphis so I write at a messy table in my room.
5. Is writing your full time job? If not, what else do you do? It is my full time job, but I also volunteer a lot :-)
6. What is one surprising fact about you, that not too many people know? I am terrified of BUGS. I run, jump, and scream whenever I see one. (Shhh)
7. What are you writing now? I'm writing Mid Life Love: At Last, Wasted Love, a New Adult title, and the last book in the Jilted Bride Series.
8. What is the first Romance book you remember reading? What is the last book you read? The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst (I just started reading romance books last year...don't tell anyone lol) The last book I read was Dirty Lines by Breena Wilde.
9. Who is your current book boyfriend/crush? Jonathan Statham (I know I'm totally cheating, but I LOVE him!)
Connect with Whitney G.:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
ga('create', 'UA-40847924-1', 'blushingreader.com');