Blissful Surrender ( Bliss #3)
This is a story of Sean Miller, a dom that will have your panties diving for cover with an eyebrow quirk. That will have even the strongest woman dropping to their knees in submission with a piercing stare, and Samantha Richards, a female cop who’s tough, seemingly impenetrable shell is strong enough to resist everyone except the one man it was build up to protect her against.
**Disclaimer – If you thought the first two Bliss books were hot, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Creative use of handcuffs, batons, a club scene you have to read to believe, and a tough as nails dominant who is blindsided by the one woman strong enough to threaten his resolve not to let his past dictate his future.**
Like the other books in the Bliss series, this book can be read as a stand alone. There are common characters in the books but it is not necessary to read the first two books in the series to read this one.
I whip his tee off my body before he swiftly rolls over me, laying his hard body on top of mine, and my thighs which instantly open to accommodate his stiff cock. He kisses me hard and fast again, his tongue exploring my mouth with a hunger that I’ve craved for way too long. He completely overtakes me with his ravenous hunger, tasting and taking my mouth with a heat I’ve only been able to dream about. He shifts his body lower and peppers my neck with open mouthed kisses, nipping gently, then soothing with a swirl of his tongue moving down again, taking a pebbled nipple in his mouth while his hand gently squeezes the other breast. I moan with pleasure as electric pulses run directly down to my pussy, its slick wetness preparing me for his most welcome invasion.
“Sean,” I moan as he looks up at me through hooded eyes, placing more kisses as his mouth travels lower over my stomach until he is head height with my pulsing clit. Hooking his fingers underneath the waistband of the boxers I’m wearing, he slowly drags them down my thighs before throwing them over his shoulder. “I like you in my clothes, but I like you out of them a lot more.”. He slowly glides his hands back up my legs, turning me into a writhing mess, panting embarrassingly as he spreads my thighs wide then moves his thumbs to open me as he takes in my shaved lady garden. With a sly grin and his eyes locked with mine, he darts his tongue out and circles my clit, sending a full body shudder through me.
My hands automatically grab his head, my fingers tangling in his hair and firmly holding him against me. “Uh-uh,” he says, wrapping his hands around my wrists and pulling them to the bed, holding them firmly in place as he continues to lap at me, circling and sucking, licking me end to end as my body sings with desire. My heart races, knowing that I have to take whatever he gives me, feel whatever he wants me to feel.
BUY THIS BOOK
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
Temporary Bliss (Bliss #1)
True Bliss (#2)
BLISS SERIES FACTS
- The books are all standalones that can be read separately in their own right but feature common characters throughout the books.
- There are currently four books planned for the series but I have tentative ideas for one more novel and one novella.
- Out of the three females in the three books so far, there has been a brunette, a red head and a blonde – I wonder what Noah’s female of choice will have ;)
- Each of those females have a favorite drink of choice; Mac likes tequila, Kate likes her win, Sam has a close relationship with Vodka (and couches)
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream features in every book (and I only tasted Ben & Jerrys’ for the first time in March this year!) Mac and Kate like Chunky Monkey, Sam likes Karamel Sutra.
- Temporary Bliss (Bliss#1) is the only book that features all of the main characters (Sam first appears in True Bliss (Bliss #2).
- All four planned books in the Bliss series will soon be published in portuguese in Brazilian book stores
- Every book has songs as chapter titles
MEET THE AUTHOR
BJ Harvey is the Amazon Bestselling Author of The Bliss Romantic Comedy Series and The Lost Romantic Suspense Series. An avid music fan, you will always find her with headphones when writing, and the speakers blaring the rest of the time. She’s a wife, a mom to two beautiful children, and a full-time university student. BJ resides with her family in what she considers the best country in the world—New Zealand.